PlaystationModders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
Latest topics
» COD Tool v3.0
LOOK SE7ENSINS HOST GOT HACKED I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:50 pm by llMoDzll

» Why become VIP
LOOK SE7ENSINS HOST GOT HACKED I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:35 pm by llMoDzll

» Download Cod Tool v3.0 FREE
LOOK SE7ENSINS HOST GOT HACKED I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:20 pm by llMoDzll

» Cod Tool v3.0
LOOK SE7ENSINS HOST GOT HACKED I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 8:51 pm by Viphamster

» TUTORIALS!
LOOK SE7ENSINS HOST GOT HACKED I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:09 am by Grimgamer

» Release : All Challenge Complete
LOOK SE7ENSINS HOST GOT HACKED I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:17 pm by deluxe419

» nazi zombies CL
LOOK SE7ENSINS HOST GOT HACKED I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:47 am by jeffers97

» Cod5 discution
LOOK SE7ENSINS HOST GOT HACKED I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:38 am by jeffers97

» Cod4 discution
LOOK SE7ENSINS HOST GOT HACKED I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:36 am by jeffers97

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 123 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:52 am

LOOK SE7ENSINS HOST GOT HACKED

Go down

LOOK SE7ENSINS HOST GOT HACKED Empty LOOK SE7ENSINS HOST GOT HACKED

Post  Modder1337 Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:48 am

JUST WANTED TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU

We have tried warning users for months now that their passwords have been compromised. We realize most people haven't seen the announcement and the rest have likely ignored it. We are sending this warning to you to let you know that your passwords have been compromised. We don't know the exact details on the "hack" job, but we do know one of our hosting companies in the past was compromised, thus leading to our site being compromised (and yet they didn't warn their customers and we've found out the hard way). We have since moved from that host to a more reliable hosting company and have removed the code placed on our site that was stealing your passwords.

We deeply apologize for this inconvenience. It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to change passwords to your emails, Paypals, online banking, and any other important online accounts that you wish to keep safe.

Here's what we are doing to help. On Monday, February 7th, when you log into your account, you will be prompt to change your password. Once you change it, your password should be safe on our site. We are going through great measures to make sure this doesn't happen again. We also have installed a mod that will require our users to change their password every 3-6 months (haven't decided yet) so that way IF any accounts are compromised, the information should be out of date rather quickly.

We highly recommend using a password manager program. Roboform offers a great service and has been around for years. Many of the staff have been using it for years as well. Check it out here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... ffid=se7en. That should help keep your passwords from being keylogged as well as keeping your more organized and having separate passwords for all sites. We recommend "Roboform Everywhere" so you can use it on any computer and have your login details with you at all times.

We also recommend using the following tools for your sake and security (for Windows computers): *USE AT YOUR OWN RISK*
AVG (if you already have an antivirus, you can skip this; if yours is old, be sure to uninstall it before installing this one): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anti-Malware: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... i_malware/
Ad-aware: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
CCleaner (use to clean out files not being used and clean your registry): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AGAIN, this password change will not occur until Monday the 7th. You will have to use this link to make a new password:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... n=lostpass
Do NOT use the same password you had before, as that will defeat the purpose of this. When you try to log into the site on Monday and you get "Login Failed", you will know that you have to use the "Forgot Password" tool and create a new on.

Thank you for your understanding and we apologize for this inconvenience,

Se7enSins Management

Modder1337

http://PlaystationModders.com

Back to top Go down